• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

December first ICE GET TOGETHER on LOTW

Hey you all!! Curt Q and I are trying to have an early ICE GET TOGETHER.. Mark your calenders for December 17 at wheelers point.. Radio contact will be on FRS channel 7/11 subtone, or Marine chnnel 82. Fish fry at my place afterwords... A few brews too... Check in if you can go on the LOTW site... Kaz smile.gif

As of Date: Dec. 6, 2005

Ice Report: The ice this morning, four mile bay has between 9-11 inches, and the lake sits with 10-12 inches. They still advise no full-size vehicle travel on either the bay or the lake. Current ice conditions are extremely good for this early in December, they did get a small amount of snow last night.... Kaz grin.gif

Hey Lip!

I moved my family up here in June of this year, and we couldn't be happier! We were out in the Western Burbs of the Twin Cities, but I was never very comfortable there - I guess the daily pace was a bit more than I could tolerate and I really missed the north woods.

Now I'm surrounded by virtually all of the big fishing lakes in the state, fantastic hunting opportunities, and amazingly beautiful topography wherever I look - it's a tough life, but somebody has to live here! Now if you could just push some of those ducks and geese over this way I'd truly have it all!

Are you gonna be at this FM gathering next weekend?

Sam