• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I know that you arn't to pick ads apart but you asked. I think you are high on the price for this time of year. I would wait untill the first snow fall then everyone has the itch to buy. Just my .02 cents.

$1400 is a Quite a bit less than I think a sled with only 2000 miles on it is worth. I thought $1700 was a fair price for this sled by what the blue book says. And no it does not have electric start or reverse for those who were asking.Am I wrong here or what? smile.gif

I bought a 1998 ZR500 with 1857 one owner miles on it last week for 1400.00. We had a XLT before the ZR and we found out just as you are the tripples are almost worthless nobody wants them any more. Why? I don't know, we would have kept ours but wanted a better ride and went newer. Good luck, the XLT's are great sleds!!!

Let me start by saying that you have a fine sled and the price is right if it had snowed enough last year. I think once (knock on wood) mother nature proves herself you'll sell it. The other thing to consider is that people buying in this price range may be beginners and not know that some sleds that are newer/have less miles but are a different brand may not be as reliable. The trip is a proven engine and the indy a proven platform. These are huge selling points for your particular sled. What you're looking for is that guy who does some trail riding and fishing and is willing to pay for a sled that won't let him/her down(very often) and wants a comfortable ride.