• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting the Beaver Islands???

Studer

Does anybody know if a guy could archery hunt the Beaver Islands below the dam on the Mississippi River? I would think it would be legal being it is state land. Who knows? I have been fishing down there numerous times and see deer running all over the place. Plus it would be great for scent control and easy entry and exit....Canoe!

Studer....

Believe me I want it to be available too. But, it is both in City Limits (which prevents discharge of firearms... bows included) and it is a State Game refuge at this time. You are allowed to hike, camp and fish.... no hunting. I have contacted the WL Biologist for the area to see about making archery only hunts in St. Cloud a possibility... we'll see how that goes.. confused.gif