• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone recomend a good service shop

HoleHopper

Question

3 answers to this question

I have had my boat worked on a few times by Recreational Repair in Farmington. It's a small shop, but reasonably priced. The owner's name is Jeff. I even purchased a used 60hp Mariner from him last year. I hesitated to put his name up on here because he is always telling me has has more work than he can handle.

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 03-27-2004).]

Thanx fishead, I am sure that that is true of all, 'good macanics'. and I am sure that it is like giveing your faverate fishing spot away over the forum. Haveing said that, Many Many Many thanx to you! grin.gif
Why the edit, Paul?
HoleHopper

HoleHopper: This is not the south metro area but you can give Crystal Marine a call. I have always had my equipment serviced there for years and was well taken care of. They may not be the cheapest, but they will not take you for a ride either. Nothing but top quality work from there.