• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First snow!

Blaze

Ok fellas - if you time it right, you can hit some snow in ND tomorrow afternoon/night (Weds, 10/5) and take your first ride of the season! They're forecasting 6"-8"+ between Dickinson/Garrison/Devil's Lake. It'll probably all be gone by Saturday, so it's a limited time event.

Just thought I'd offer a public service announcement for all you sled-head junkies. grin.gif

BTW - If anyone actually does this, you need to post pics to help the rest of us make it til MN snow...

ok mother nature it is about time you dump a foot of that white powder our way. i have always wanted snow from the time it left last winter but i just bought my first brand new sled about 2 months ago. i got a 05' polaris indy 500. i cant wait to use it, im goin to wear the seat off from sittin on it in the back yard day dreaming about the miles and miles i will be puttin on it this winter so please we need snow soon!!!

iceman