• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$40 - $50 Tree Stand?

FL SNIPER

Last January I picked up a Rivers Edge hanger style tree stand at Joe's sporting goods for $40...reg. $60. I like it...sat in it one time and shot a doe with the bow. Should have picked up two at the time (can never have enough).

I'm interested in picking up another hanger style tree stand (any brand) if I could get one for around the same price.

Question: Has anyone seen a hanger style tree stands for around $40 - $50? If so, what store and location?

Thanks. I figured I'd ask, because it might save me some windshield time...and time better spent in the woods!

(fyi...I also posted this in the hunting forum..thanks.)

I got my hanger tree stand at Walmart last fall aboot 2 weeks before the season and am very pleased with it. It cost me $40 at the time but they are up to $50 this year, i think because of tghe price of steel they had to raise the price on them. It is very sturdy and comfortable to sit in. hangs easy, and weighs only 15 lbs and comes with backpack straps so it isnt a pain in the @$$ to carry around in the woods. It is made by a company called Hunter's view.