• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Goody, a question for you.

Wednesday I had to go to DMACC for a class and had time to spend before it started at 8:30 so I went and drove to the spillway at Saylorville. There was about 30 people there and they were catching fish, not too big it looked like. Are they catching white bass or stripped bass? I couldn't tel form the car. Is there anything else they catch there. Some were up on the cement wall probably snagging as they come out of the chute and the rest were casting from the rock rip rap.

Thanks

They were probably catching small white bass and small wiper (no stripers here, although a lot of folks call the whites and wipers stripers). I never go to the spillway this time of year as it is always nuts down there...lots of snaggers, inconsiderates, and what not. From what I hear the bite is picking up a bit down there, but nothing too special being caught.

goody