• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Redheads

hobbydog

Heck WW, I've stolen Buzzsaw's photos for my background and he finally accepted an out of court settlement. grin.gif

What you want to do is create a folder, probably in "My Documents" to put all of the photos you want on your screensaver into. Once you've done that, right click the photos you want and choose "Save picture as". Scroll through the drop down menu until you find the folder you created. Put the photo(s) in there. Now minimize or close all window and go to your desktop. Right click and choose "Properties". Click the "Screen Saver" tab. You'll see the drop down list of Windows screen savers. Choose "My Pictures Slide Show". After you do that, click "Settings" and then click "Browse". Find your folder and click on that. Now click "OK" or "Apply" until you get out of this window. It should work for you. If not, throw away your computer and buy another one.

Hope that helps.