• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What kind of a case do you use for your bow?

BLACKJACK

I've been thru about three of those padded bow cases with the seperate pouch for the quiver, after awhile the zippers go bad on them. Currently I have a hard case, like one of the big ones that you could send on an airline, I've redone the foam so I can just leave my quiver attached, and it works ok, except for at 4:30 in the morning, you're getting that hard case out of the truck, anything you hit makes a noise. I've seen a lot of cases where you have to take all the arrows out of the quiver to get them into the case. Thats not for me early in the morning when its dark out. What do you use? Is it big enough to leave the quiver on the bow?

I have a big rectangular shaped, hard sided, plastic case. Mine you need to take the quiver off. With my new bow & quiver combo & can't really get the quiver in there unless it's empty, so I usually don't put it in there during season. I like the case as it protects the bow well & not being curved to match the bow it stacks a lot better. It would be nice if the quiver with arrows would fit.

I know what you mean about making noise, but generally speaking I never park close enough to my stand that I think it makes much difference, it's not like they can't hear the truck & other clicks & noises of doors & tailgates.