• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good & Bad Photo Hosting Sites

Good Photo Hosting Sites

These are sites that have been used effectively on FM.

-Imageshack

-Photobucket

Bad Photo Hosting Sites

These are sites that aren't supported or have bandwith limitations causing the dreaded 'Red X' or similar.

-Shutterfly

-AFreeImageHost

Feel free to post your experiences with the various photo hosting sites and I'll modify the list accordingly.

Also.. most ISP hosts give users 5mb or more of space to make their own webpages. You don't have to use it for webpages.. you can certainly just use it to store stuff including pictures. You can host your own images there. Most people don't know about it our how to use FTP to upload stuff to it. Check with your ISP. Certainly true if you have DSL or cable.

I've always used my "free" space on RoadRunner. I could see how it might be a little confusing using having to use the FTP software, but very convienient and never a problem.