• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN WILD ( ANOTHER TWINS FRANCHISE?)

mudman

I just heard on the news that this organization will have one of the three lowest payrolls in the NHL and should be in the top five in revenue.

Can we please be told by the owners what the strategy is?? It cost alot of money to see a subpar team and I'd like to know what the deal is.

Let's not forget fellas, this is an expansion franchise that has played four seasons and has already been to the Western Conference Finals once. Not many (if any) teams can say they did that it in their first four years.

And if you can think waaaaaayyyy back to the end of year four, after the squad traded some of its vets to give young guys a chance, that team only lost once in like its last 15 games, or something like that.

Management of this team believes in teamwork and chemistry -things which are tough to accomplish when you're paying two guys a bunch more then everyone else.

we will all find out shortly as the season kicks off wednesday!!! grin.gif

yes lamaire is a great coach but, you can only coach what you have on the ice.

its all up in the air but I am going to say .500 at best, sorry hope I am wrong confused.gif