• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I spent an hour or so talking with Adam and Chris out at their store (Art Barbarians) in Rogers. This was my second time at the store and the scenery inside is nothing short of outstanding! If you like fishing, hunting, camping, sports... then there is something for you at Art Barbarians. When you walk in you see a gallery full of incredible, top-notch paintings and prints and by some of the most well-known outdoor scenery painters. Fish scenes are common, as are hunting and animal scenes. Pictures of hockey arenas and playing fields also decorate the walls. I just picked up a picture done by Les Kouba, which portrayed an excellent underwater picture of panfish. I also had it customized with a wood frame of my choosing, along with a piece of finished glass and it turned out to be amazing! Just about any frame, and in any style, is available at Art Barbarians and the options are literally endless. I know one thing is for sure, I'll be heading back to Art Barbarians in the future to add more pictures to my collection! smile.gif

Art Barbarians can also customize actual pictures that you take on fishing and hunting trips. They can frame them up for you or else you can share ideas with them on how to customize your own unique collage, mosaic, or set-up that involves your original picture. New ideas are welcome and if you can think of it, they will do their best to make the vision come to life. In just the short amount of time I've spent talking with Adam, we've come up with several cool and unique ways to frame some of the fishing pictures I've taken. It's amazing what you can do with a simple picture to turn it into your very own framed trophy that will adorn your wall for years and years to come.

So, from anything to original paintings all the way to customized framing, Art Barbarians can set you up with exactly what you want. I was very impressed with their store and their company, they do excellent work and the people are extraordinary!

Here are a just a few of the many pictures/paintings available at Art Barbarians...

bassfeeding.jpg

Opening-Day-on-Lake-Mille-L-lg22313562.j

pan%20fishin%20lg621134045.gif

fishermansgold102816394.jpg

And it doesn't just stop at fishing or fish pictures, there is a huge assortment of animal, hunting and other wildlife and sporting pictures and paitings available as well.

Check out their website to see more pictures/paints and learn more about Art Barbarians...

www.artbarbarians.com

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

I've had several prints framed there - both ones that I bought there and others that I bought elsewhere and had them frame. My favorite artist is Al Agnew.....he has one of a bass that you have to touch to make sure it is not wet...

Daze Off