• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lee most of the guys I think haven't been getting out much. Rob's fished Oneida a few times with pretty decent walleye results but everyone's pretty much busy with other activities and "honey-do-lists". I wanted to whack the crappies again on Delta but the water has dropped significantly off the back sets and and those slabs will be flushed shortly out of those downed trees back there.

Have you been fishing much?

Glad your finding time to get out Lee. One of the guys I play softball with on Tuesday night ice fishes Delta constantly so I am looking forward to getting out with him a few times this winter. Tee-Ball ends this Saturday and I may be playing in a softball tournament this weekend. The girls fast-pitch team has a double header Monday night. Things will wind down here eventually. I still have to clean up the side of my garage after that wind storm last Monday so I can get the fencing contractor in to repair and replace our chain link fence that got knocked down by my neighbors pine tree.

Let me know when things cool down and maybe we can hook up and try to get some of those delta slabs. I'm dealing with neighbor issues right now and it's starting to get ugly, we are looking for a new place to live and i might be busy moving soon. frown.gif