• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Carping

went out right after school only got one 15 lbs and saw like 20-25 carp shooting out from every place i could see, then i had to go to work at 3:30 mad.gif went back out the next day and i saw nothing frown.gif but o well

I've been out a few times, gotten 50 some. A couple up to 20 lbs., no monsters yet but decent action for such cold weather. Heading down to Mankato for a bowfishing tourney on Saturday.

mn carp hunter

can you tell me more about the mankato tourney, is it open to anyone, is there more tournies during the summer.

i never heard of such a thing as bowfishing tournaments,sounds like a great time, any info would be great.

thanks again and luck to you on sat.

fins, yes the Bowbenders shoot Saturday is open to anyone. It is on Jefferson lake. The MSAA state bowfish tourney is June 11 at Clearwater lake, St. Louis river shoot at Duluth June 25 and Red Wing July 16. Those are four that I know of. I went to my first tourney at Mille Lacs last year, its a great way to pick up pointers and meet people that "speak the language". Check out the site for the newly formed " Land of Lakes Bowfishing (Contact US Regarding This Word)'n." to get more info.