• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Smoked trout dip

Here's one I tried... Smoked some browns and rainbows in my Brinkman smoker, picked all the meat from the carcass, careful not to miss any bones though. Take 1-1/2 cups trout meat and 2 cups cream cheese, 2-3 minced garlic cloves (more or less per preference), 1/4 cup diced jalepenos. Softened cream cheese first then mixed all ingredients together until trout was blended with cheese thouroughly, serve with crackers. Big hit as an appetizer or a snack.

Give it a try.

Made some before we went camping this past weekend. It was very very popular. Used rainbows. The spread was great by itself on the crackers, but on sunday we topped off the cracker/spread combo with some pepper encrusted smoked salmon, WOW. Nummy, nummy in my tummy. grin.gif