• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Statewide Whitefish event

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EYEHUNTER,

It's a multi-species fishing league. We have 1 or 2 spots left if you are interested.

This year we are fishing the Whitefish Chain, Ida, Rush (by Ottertail) and a mystery lake near Battle Lake.

It's a team format and there is an informational thread here somewhere...lol.

P.S....Matt I forgot one trick...lets just say it involves a tiny little C-clamp and your fuel line...LOL grin.gif

Lmao I better talk to the wife whats the cost I think I found a little info on the web I'll read up, I've actually fished Rush by ottertail and to date is probably my favorite panny lake its been a few years though so who know how it is these days. Such a beautiful drive too, I love parking at the ottertail access and squinting real hard to see the other side on my way up to rush Man I hope I get a chance or an excuse to fish them lake hard before I die!