• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins pick up the win!!

pikeprowler

Gotta love them Twins. Me and my roomates where just sittin around playin buck and all of a sudden the Twins where up 8-4. Congrats to Jacque Jones for the first homer for the twins this year. Yeah...we already have the penant rapped up if they hit the rest of the season like they did tonight. Lets Go Twins grin.gif

Even more impressive was Joe's perfect execution of the fifth-inning hit-and-run Tuesday night - the key to the big inning and to the comeback. I don't think you'll find another young player who could pull that play off that well.

It was slow early on, the Twins were getting it handed to them and the Mariners were scoring, I thought I'd better get caught up on some work out in the garage....I missed it!

But tonight, up until I came down here to the computer, I did see Puntos excellent bunt and I did see ML put the wood to that home run ball! smile.gif

Things should be heating up when I go back upstairs...wifey has let out a war whoop yet, so everything must still be the same.

WCWH....Like good wine, it was waitng for the proper time! grin.gif.... On a more serious note, I sure hope that fast ball to the gourd did'nt do in one of our up and comming young players? Morneau looked pretty pale comming off the field? frown.gif

Thats right! Thanks Down to Earth, I appreciate that... I forgot how soon they will be choking on our dust. (Again) I kinda hope we don't give them too much false hope by letting them get ahead or stay close to us in the standings to long... they would probably be better off knowing by the trading deadline that they are out of it so they could dump there crappy overpaid 2005 free agent signings. wink.gif