• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dog training

fishermann222

Hello I am from minnesota but now live in alaska. I will have my 1 year old black lab in minnesota with me for 3 weeks this summer. I have been training her myeslf up to this point. She is doing amazing so far considering her age.

When I am in minnesota I have to board her at a kennel. Instead of just paying kennel fees I was hoping to find a trainer who could do some things with her while being kenneled. What I am thinking of is staying a litlte bit better when shots are fired, and working with blind retrieves.

Anyone know of a place that may do this? I will be staying just west of minneapolis and will travel a ways if I have too.

Give a call out to Four Winds Kennels in St Michael. The guys that have the place are some of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with. They will both board and train your dog at the same time.

In July my pup will be going to Wings and Whistles in Watertown, Minnesota. I was getting a little ahead of myself but I was thinking about where she would stay while we're on vacation, next year. I asked them the same question. For an additional fee they will hunt her as often as I want. I think they quoted me $45 for each day I wanted additional training.