• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is the ice off yet?

I want to get out this weekend and I was wondering if the ice was off Thompson or Sinai? I'm really getting the bug to go out.

Rost are you aroung this weekend? Want to meet up anywhere? I also thought about going to Flandraeu Sunday early A.M.

Let me know. Send me a email.

Thompson is good to go. And I have been heering mixed reports of big fish, but not real greatd numbers. THere has not been that many people out yet. This weekend should bring the people out.

I can't speak for Sinai. As of last Tuesday it was just starting to open up in the main basin. I will check it on my way into Brookings today and report back as soon as I can.

mw

Was out at Thompson last Sunday, no docks yet. Put in with my waders. Fished 12' to 14' of water by the old boat ramp drifting from the point north towards the state park. Managed to pick up 3 nice male walleyes using spinners. Bottom is very green, you need to be off bottom or you will get a ton of moss. Buddies fished grade and same thing, couldn't pull bottom as to much moss. They got skunked. Good luck.

I did make it out fishing for an hour. The bite on Sinai has been pretty slow for the most part. I was out Sunday night and had quite a few bites but just couldn't hook anything. Stinger hooks were in order, it was just too bad they were sitting on my work bench.

The honey do list is dwindling down and the water temps. are on the rise, so you can bet I will be on the water quite often in the next couple weeks.

mw

The SW bay is normally excellent in the spring. There has been people fishing from Rinharts old driveway every night. I'm not sure how they are doing but there was about a dozen people out there the other night.

mw

Hey Rost.

Heard of anything? I have lost your email address. I cleaned out all my messages and must have dropped your address. I have to build a sandbox around a swing set this Sunday, but if I can get done early I think T.H. might be going out to SD jumping around and fishing from shore on a few lakes. Couldn't be any worse than what we did. I hope I can go.......