• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Coonhounds?

HellaBass

Hella

I hunted in UKC tournaments and showed hounds in their shows pretty extensively for about 5 years, and was and still am a bluetick fan. I still have two registered bluetick females.

For red dogs in particular, I knew of a few people in WI that hunted them, but breed lines and such are not known to me as I did not pay attention to much... For black and tans, I hunted with and behind many good ones... one line in particular was the Track Down Kennels(WI,MN, and IA) or a line from Ed Abels breeding program out of Oklahoma... Search for UKC coonhounds or try to find a copy of UKC bloodline magazine where you will see ads for many good breeders and or organizations for the line of dogs your looking for...

I have been out of the game for a few years now due to work, so I am not up and up on the present breeders for the lines your looking for...