• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

beretta neos problems

I bought a Neos last fall, and had some problems with it not feeding shells correctly, jamming and not kicking out the shells correctly. I was at cabelas yesterday and the guy at the gun counter said they have had numerous returns for that reason. My problem now is: do I try and return my gun to the Mountain since it doesn't work right? or do I contact beretta first and see if they will rectify the problem for me first. I spent about 300 for this gun and I bought the beretta for their reputation for building quality firearms. It's only a .22, but I still like plinking with it and was looking forward to squirel hunting with it this fall........

thanks for any help, oh yeah, there was a manufacturers warranty with it too.....anyone had to deal with a problem with their beretta's before? Didn't think so

Get a hold of Beretta - they seem to be very nice to deal with. They should just have you ship it off. It would be better to talk to them than Gander. Gander is not so great at returning guns.

I'd second getting ahold of Beretta. They are good people to work with.If the gun still does not work out, I would get a 10/22 great gun for the price and mine has never jammed, plus there are tons of extras for this gun.