• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what a game!

Aj10

I didn't go but I bet you could cut the air with a knife in there as it was probably getting pretty tense! I was begining to think Howard was going to steal one for the Black Bears! He stood on his feet!

P.S. What is wrong with Harrington? He looks crippled out there!! We need Goligoski back the solidify the Defense and Hirsch to provide that offensive spark or we won't go much farther.

Let me slice up and inhale the first piece of crow pie. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. But in this instance, I will gladly plead guilty. I did not think the boys had this in them. Further, I did not think Briggs did, either. All bets are off, now. Great effort boys! An all WCHA FF.. H'mm, guess this is the best conference in the U.S. Who do we play now? Buzz what do you think? Side note- my 20 mo. old daughter is back home, eating, running, and squealing like the dickens. We are so relieved.. 8-Ball.

Happy to hear your daughter is better! I think Hockey East is eating that snobby crow pie we served up!! We play North Dakota and CC plays Denver!! Holy cow will it be fun, if we win!

Why is Goski not playing? confused.gif Will he play at the Frozen Four and will Hirsch be playing there also? I like Goski better than Hagemo but hes strong though. I have played against Goski and is a great Offense D-Men for Grand Rapids, even though my team always beats GR and lost once or twice? tongue.gif

Sorry to ruin the Gophers mood in here... I think UND may have a bit of a peak effect on the Gophs.... UND is peaking at the right time... IMO No close calls on their games. grin.gif Doh! Hey either way an all WCHA frozen four... That is priceless! Can't wait for next weekend.