• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SUSPENSIONS OVERTURNED!

lawdog

The 48 and 5 crew chief suspensions were overturned by NASCAR today. Apparently they were convinced this was a mechanical issue with the jack screws rather than an attempt to cheat. It seems fairly obvious they wouldn't cheat this way to me, WAY too easy to get caught. You know your going through the height sticks after the race...

Kudos to NASCAR for FINALLY fixing one of their blown calls.

Wow, I didn't think they would ever admit to a mistake. In that case they sould give the points back too. Probably won't hurt the 48, because I'm pretty sure he will make the chase but I bet the other car will need all the help it can get.

I agree. If they found it was a mechanical failure and ruled there was no cheating involved, then it would only be right to give the points back. Fine them for being out of specs with the height, but in this case give the points back.

I would think they will keep the fine and points loss unchanged as they still were not within tech.Letting crew chiefs of the hook is ok as this may have noy been thier fault,but they still did not pass tech.