• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Clinic

Well, yesterday Crappie Tom met me at the Levee in Red Wing to give me some pointers on shore fishing for walleyes. He taught me a lot, and I'm more confident now about my method etc. He got snagged in the same places that I got snagged, so I was sort of glad to find out it wasn't just the way I was casting. The wind was blowing and it was FREEZING, but I was glad to be there. Crappie Tom answered a lot of my questions and it was time well spent! Geesshh, now I REALLY have SPRING FEVER and there is NO WAY in the world that I'll be doing any spring housecleaning! grin.gif

I still don't know what I'm going to do for the opener... it happens to be my anniversary. I'll have to sweet-talk the hubby into going fishing. Not sure how that will go over.

Hi, Glad to see that you made it out. Crappie Tom posted about it also. Sounded like it was a good time, to bad the weather was not more to your favor. It is really nice to meet some of the people from the forums. I wont be able to make the pool 4 get together. some friends from work and i going to enjoy the last of icefishing.

Take care. Lynn

Hey Fisher Misis!

I always have a big group of people up at my house. You and your husband are more than welcome to come on up and pitch a tent and fish all weekend! If you don not have a boat my wife takes a group of people out on the pontoon fishing, Lynn you are welcome to come as well!

Cory Frantzick

Thanks for the invitation! I'll mention it to hubby. He'd like to meet you and "talk shop" about real estate/lakeshore properties (he's a realtor)... Hey, I've secured a boat seat with Paul W. for the Pool 4 gathering, so I'll see you there and we'll talk then. Thanks for your previous offer of a seat in your boat, but when I didn't hear from you, I wasn't sure if you had room so I decided to take Paul up on his offer.

Cory, Thanks for the offer. I will keep that in mind. everyone good luck on the pool 4 get together hopefully the weather will straighten out by then.

Take care, good luck, have fun. Lynn