• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oneida lake

Fished last Sunday from 8 until 6 SE of Shakelton in 34 feet of water. Lots of movement on the bottom but few takers . . .lots of sniffers. The ones that did bite were nice size and ver aggressive, but few and far between. Moved into the south shore at the park and stayed in 34 ft of water and same story. Guy with a camera north of my original spot said the bottom was covered with walleys but they would only sniff his bait. He said he emptied his tackle box trying to get them to hit something.

Frank we fished the North Shore from 7 a.m to 6 p.m. and caught less than 30 perch and about 23 of those were slobs with 3 guys. Fished 24' to 29' but marked most in 26' also picked up a nice perch in 14' on the way in. Marked very few fish and after the first couple of hours they were not aggressive at all.

Were heading to Canadarago tomorrow.

Good luck . . .I assume the original spot where you had luck last time or out by the island . . .they could be moving to stage near the creeks however. Guess I'll know if I go there and find you or read a report later. Plans are still up in the air.