• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vexilar 18 Genz pack closeout

FISHER ED

Just got back from delivering product to the Grand Rapids area and noticed Rapids Tackle had a couple Vex FL18 Genz packs left on close-out for $340. These are new in the box, not reconditioned units. I'm not to up on my electronics pricing but this must be a decent price since the Vex HSOforum has reconditioned Genz's for this same price. They had 2 left as of this morning so if anyone up that way is looking for an new unit, you might want to check them out.

Hey Fisher Ed, made my weekly stop at Rapids Tackle. That is a nice price they have on their Vex's. Already have one though. I did get a nice pair of 1000 gram Itasca hunting boots for $70. They also have some 1400 gram neoprene waders for $120. I can see myself picking up a pair when I get paid again grin.gif