• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was just over to flandreau on Sunday to check out the river and it was still froze over, But then alot of places that was open last week was froze again. If anyone gets close to the dam and sees some eyes being caught, Let me know, I try to get there each year in the spring. And a little later for some cats, Any info would be appreciated. Later

Catfish1

I have fished Flandreau twice in the spring so far and haven't caught a thing, while other people around me have. My trouble is being able to get the bait down with the strong currant. What are some of my options for fishing there??

When I go for the eyes I use twisters and sometime I put something on them. Like minnows, crawlers, leeches and if I going for cats I use plenty of weight or less weight and down stream more, I use cut bait, nightcrawlers, Homemade stink bait, liver. I guess that list could go on..Later

Catfish1

just wondering if anyone has been fishing here, and if so are they catching anything? I am relatively new to the Brandon area and was looking for some fishing spots nearby. Thanks