• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Was in the pierre area this weekend with some success. Caught 10 walleyes in the Farm Island area, two of them being better than five pounds (both released). Fishing was fair and we were able to bring home six fish. Mostly a mourning thing for us, but did see others catching sporatic fish all day. We fished from 8:30 to 1:00. For you pike enthusiasts, I was talking to a few local fisherman at the bait shop who had a pair of twenty plus pound pike from the bays of Oahe by Pierre. They had a lot of activity and said that ice out will be in a couple weeks probably.

I'm headed to Pierre for the upcoming weekend. We planned on doing some Walleye fishing or pike fishing if the weather is crummy. Were you just jigging for the eys? I can't wait to get out on the water.