• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just one thing to say.....

IslandMan24

those are grass race results, it's pretty impressive a F7

only lost by a couple of tenths of a second in a 1000cc

class. especially with all the rolling resistance of the dirt and 300cc disadvantage.(not much to brag about)

put them on snow or ice and the mach losses again.

i'm glad you pointed that out, it just goes to show how feeble the mach really is!

i see you chosen to ignore the point about the Winney ski-doo reps got the F7 banned from jumping up into 800,900 & 1000 classes.

no disrespect intended. these are just the facts.

it's obvious you don't want to face the facts!

you should stay off the trails with your 20+ mile races,

and get on the track with the pro's, before u hurt some innocent person with your trail racing!!!

it's people like you that tarnish the sports reputation!

those are grass race results, it's pretty impressive a F7

only lost by a couple of tenths of a second in a 1000cc class.

I'm well aware of that, and sure it is impressive....but "your beloved F7" was still first loser in those races.... no matter what the excuses are!

“they have traction and weight transfer issues,.

This tells me that it isn’t properly set up. Any “pro racer” should know that if that’s the case, there is unused power not going to the ground, and when it is finally “properly set up” power won’t be the issue.

you should stay off the trails with your 20+ mile races, and get on the track with the pro's, before u hurt some innocent person with your trail racing!!!

Not sure how you came up with that one! Read it again..... “ Last January I had the opportunity to beat my pals F7 with my Renegade in a 23 mile race. He never passed me once..... and couldn't have if he tried. Oh, did I forget to mention he burned down on the Rainy River and I was towing him the whole way?”

That was sarcasm, ... meaning.. he burned down while riding and I had to tow him 23 miles!

I agree with you and like all the brands. Heck, I've owned them all at some point. I just seemed to settle in with Skidoo and have been the most satisfied. (Personal results may vary)

it's people like you that tarnish the sports reputation

Not really, actually its "people like me" who join clubs, work on trails and fight for our rights at the capital that help provide the great trail system we have. Maybe I have seen you doing these things right along side me and don’t know it. Hopefully so!

"No disrespect intended, these are just the facts"

Funny thing gentlemen, unless something has changed in the last month, which i dont think it has, unless you are racing side by side in a sanctioned race the speed limit is still 50 mph. No "speed limit" dosent mean at which speed your sled tops out. The state passes laws like this to keep YOU safe, not just for their own good. This argument could go on forever,this mine is better then yours thing, far as i am concerned all 4 of the "big" manuf. make good and fast sleds, but they also make some not so good ones.