• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pro Fisher Gals?

One of the top MN. pros woman or man is Karen Savik ,I have always been a big fan,Karen fishes Everstart and does very well and is sponsored by Land O Lakes.She is a class act and always hope to see her at a Team Supreme Event.

I can't remember her name but a few years ago there was a woman sponsored by Lund that fished the PWT as a pro. I'm almost certain it was the first time the PWT had a female pro. She was also in her early 20's. She drew a lot of attention due to her gender and age. I believe she is no longer on the circuit.

Sully

You're right. Her name is Emily Jenniges and she fished the PWT as a pro for a couple years. I actually had the good fortune to be drawn as her amatuer for day 1 at the PWT Leech Lake tournament in 2002. We had a blast! She was/maybe still is a guide in SD.

Vickie