• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi. I'm a local #10 sheetmetal worker and work for Sentra-Sota Sheetmetal in St. Cloud. Been on Oahe several times in the summer but never in the winter. Still thinking about a trip this coming weekend March 4,5,6. Anyone you know been out there?

This report is updated preatty consistently.

South Dakota Outdoors

My buddy has gone up to the polluck area and they caught about 25 fish in two days that anywhere from 16 to 25".

(No Unauthorized Links Please Refer To Forum Policy)

I am also local #10. Same local, just less pay!!Less miles to my kinda fishing too!! smile.gif Maybe we will run into each other someday.... I was @ dry lake by the town Willow lake on Saturday..managed 3 walleye, the largest was 19.5-Then went to swan lake near Bradley SD and stayed till it was too dark to see my poles, all I caught was a couple pike 1 was 33" so it was fun anyway.... well, good luck!!

"MY WIFE SAYS I SMELL LIKE FISH AND BEER!?"

Thanks for the reply Walleyewizard. We actually are coming out Fri and Sat and using one of the Schilling's (I beleive there are 2 of them)for Sat as guide for the day. Got some favorable info on them from some guys in St. Cloud. Sounds like the weather will be pretty decent, so we'll see what happens. Hey Hawgfish, we must really be alike, my wife says the same thing. Good Luck fishing. Wish our season was open year round!!!

Fishntinner, tell the boys that one of Gillies gas-passing friends from Minnesota recommended them. Those guys really know that area well. We go out there in June and fish out of Bushes landing. Let me know how you do. Also, my son lives in "Cloudy Town" and I would like to try some ice fishing with him. If you could give me some suggestions on where to go I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!