• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honeoye Lake

Going to get on the ice tomorrow PM on Honeoye for some perch and hopefully an 'eye or two. A friend of mine hit them pretty good on the north end area today by Neptunes, so when I here that I need to be there!!! Work can wait grin.gif I will post how I did. Going to put on CNY Tim's RT Forage Minnow for the dusk run near a point that I know of near the perching grounds. You guys in CNY should come out this way some time and join me......

Johnny I was talking to a guy on Canadarago and they did good for the walleyes on the east end of Oneida all early ice on the rainbow trout jigging raps too. But the hot bait lately has been a charteuse and silver kastmaster tipped with a minnow head.

Johnny I definitely want to make it out to Honeoye and fish with you I still have 5 vacation days left so let me know if you want to hit it during the week or on a Saturday and I'll make a run out west with you.