• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My favorite lake in the whole world. Many resorts, some better than others, do some research and you will be fine. As far as guides go, you should not need one to find fish but may want to invest in one the first day as he will sure cut down on the learning curve. The fishing can be easy if you are looking for numbers but sometimes it takes a while to find the right presentation and depth. A guide will show you that in the first hour or two. Good luck, you will not be dissapointed.

Good info and thanks folks. Do you have contact #'s for these places? Fish Guy, I agree on the guide logic. I consider myself a better than average fisherman and my thought process was "buy" my way out of any unecessary time "exploring" Opportunity cost, I guess.

My main concern is simply getting started. The maiden voyage will not be perfect, I understand. Just looking for good sound advice on who,what,where, do and don't do.

If contacting me directly is preferred please do so to t k loon at paulbunyan dot com (no spaces)

Take Care,

Terry