• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dog peeing when excited or upset

Heidi

Have a year old Brittney and she pees when she is scolded or when I come home from work. I let her out immediately when I come home or scold her,so she is outside the house when this happens. Any suggestions?

i have a lab/pointer and whenever i get home or someone else gets home and he gets really excited he pees a little on the floor. I'm not sure if its a puppy thing or what or if they will grow out of it. but its basically like someone that laughs and pees there pants you know. it an uncontrollable blatter. thats my 2 cents anyway

My 5 1/2 month old Brittany does the same thing,but usually it's when she's been home alone for awhile and hasn't been able to do her business outside yet.

Then again,there are times when she's just been outside and a family member will come home and guess what? Puddle!

Gotta love those pups! smile.gif