• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Does anybody out in Western Montana happen to know of any place to buy some old saw mill blades? They don't have to be usable blades. I take them and do signs for farm and ranch, or homes that are with names or anything you would like in a sgn for anything. Just was looking. Get most of my blades out of Minnesota right now. I have gotten them from 20 inches to 72 inches. Make pretty neat signs. My Email is [email protected] if anybody has some info. CAJ

Thanks to Ted in Livingston Montana, I have found 54 blades, and some ban saw blades to keep me busy making signs for a sideline. Can't beat the freinds you meat on this forum Thanks again Ted, and be looking for a pakage in the mail in the near future. CAJ