• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gulp?

YakHead

It works pretty good for ice fishing, the maggots are the ones i have used for that, but i bought some during the summer and all i can say is save your money!! If it gets over 75 they melt in their package, so unless you are gonna keep them on ice they arent gonna work very well.

I was at Gander the other day and saw the berkely Crappie Nibblers, so I picked up a small jar of the pink ones. So far they seem to be better than waxies, but have only used them once, will try again this weekend.

I also picked up a bag of the crawlers last summer. One day I was having such a good day that I went thru 3 dozen crawlers and 2 dozen leeches. I was having so much fun that I didn't want to leave, I remembered that I had bought the gulp crawlers. Well needless to say I went through the whole bag.