• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to get V-Bar chains?

FisherDan

I have both front and back chains I put the ones on front for the sole purpose of pulling a wheeled house around. I found without the fronts I would get stuck on the smallest of snow drift's. I got the backs at Fleet Farm and the fronts off hsolist

Check all your relatives and neighbors for any car chains that they have just laying around, they might just give them to you for a few fresh fish. You can cut the side chain down to fit your 4 wheeler and you will have extra cross chains if you ever need them. I did this, works great, I put 2 bungies on the outside x fashion to keep them tight. wink.gif

I just looked at the chains. It looks like they are from my old 3 wheeler. The rear tires were 22 inch so they probably would fit your fronts, but the rear is where you would want them. You could possibly put them on with the rear tires delated and then air them up.

They are still yours if you want them or anyone else for that matter. I dont need them and hate to throw them out. Lemme know........... smirk.gif