• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

double travel crates???

lawdog

Anybody know if they make double travel kennels for two dogs at once? I have the plastic kennels but would like to get one that has two separate doors/spaces for the two dogs. I don't really want a metal one either.

65 would be my little one 2-4-eh... frown.gif I'm not worried about the warmth either, I have a camper top on the truck so they are never that cold in there...

I was thinking one of these companies that makes the travel kennels would just have one that was a double wide, rather than going to something this extravagent...

Actually I saw later that the Easy Loader was on that first site posted. I got sticker shock from the $435 ones and didn't get down to there. Valleyvet dot com has these for $199. That's getting down to where a guy might be able to do it. As far as I've been able to find, this is the only one, the Pet Porter, Duskocils etc. don't make one even though they should...