• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have a basically brand new Clam 6800 for sale. House was used 1 time last season, otherwise has been sitting in the shed, still in the original box. Save big over retail and receive essentially the same thing. Can meet pretty much anywhere along 94 up to Alex. Asking $425

St. Louis Park is not a problem. Its actually up in Alexandria right now, but I can have my parents bring it down this weekend if you are interested. Let me know what your schedule looks like and we can go from there. Prolly wouldnt be till like Monday next week cause we have plans this weekend. [email protected]

The house is still up for grabs. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of it, but if ya want to see what it looks like go to the Clam HSOforum and check it out on there, or to see one in person, just gotta go to pretty much any sporting goods retailer, they should have em. The one for sale is the same as any of those, used once and sitting in the box right now.