• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance M68c Ice Machine

Ice Cold

Question

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this Lowrance product and had any feedback. Looking in to buying one and want to know how it performs as a flasher. Any other comments welcome. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

My Dad has the unit and I've used it quite a bit last year. It's a great unit. We also put it on the lake boat with the ducer and it's a nice dual purpose unit. It does suffer from problems with Noise (at least we had that issue at the Jaycees event...but it was 14K people with at least a few K having electronics.) But I would recommend this unit as it is a great unit. I do like Vexilars and am considering one of those but this unit is nice, especially with the integrated GPS.