• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Most dissapointing team?

sunnyj

Which NFL team do all of you think has been the most dissapointing? Fan loyalties are always welcome with a question like this. grin.gif

Mine is a tie between the Vikes and Seattle. Which leads to another question., Who will win between these two?

Okay let me think aloud about your answer... The Vikes and Seattle are tied for first place so I totally disagree with your thoughts.

Look no further than last years Super Bowl runner-up... Carolina Panthers sitting at 5-7 four games behind Atlanta!! Hello!! That's a no-brainer right?! My second biggest dissapointment would probably be the Tennessee Titans... 4-8 five games out of first and in last place in a division with Houston. Did I mention San Francisco is 1-11.. I know they had low expectations but YUCK! Can you say #1 draft pick.

Although the Vikes have been dissapointing, I don't think they are the most dissapointing. Carolina and Seattle were the defending champs and the up and coming team this year. They were expected to be more dominant. The Vikes haven't been in the playoffs for a couple years and they are still in the hunt.

Alright, time to clarify. I chose Minnesota and Seatle because I had high expectations of both teams going into the start of the season, actuly picked Seatle to be in the superbowl. Now I dont think either will make the playoffs or should even if they do. And yes I am a Vikes fan. As far as SanFran everyone thought the would suck and they have. Just the way I see it.

Still dont know who to take this week in the office pool.

I would have to say Denver. They have Shanahan who is supposed to be awesome. How did they pick Plummer as a quarterback? And they have a good running game which should make for better quarterback play. Also, what happened to the Raiders?