• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Everyone: I just wanted to invite all of you to our annual Ice Fishing Open House at Dakota Angler on December 17th through the 19th. I would enjoy meeting all of you and talking with you. If you come, make sure to search me out!!

Hey Todd, If you need anyone to work that, let me know. Good luck with that and people should really check it out. Lots of new and innovative equiptment as well as knowledgable advice. No one knows bullheads through the ice any better than Todd! J/k,

Good Luck,

Andy

Well it now looks like Mother Nature may be cooperating for all of us ice fishing enthusiasts!! The winds will die off tonight giving us a perfect night for ice making. It looks like the weather pattern is changing, especially towards the weekend. Christmas week looks pretty cold, compared to what we have been experiencing. So, since we are all in the mood to go out on the ice, I invite all of you to our Open House this weekend at Dakota Angler in Sioux Falls. We're raffling off a Frabill house to benefit a 7th grade YMCA basketball team. I hope to see you there and make sure you say hi!!