• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Awesome Pic of decoying birds

This is a pic of our hunt from Saturday. My buddy took the photo in the blind sitting right next to me. We landed at least 200 birds out of this flock and decided not to shoot. It was way too cool to just watch. Notice the hardcores right in front of us. cool.gif

i3ggeese.jpg

My Hardcores have held up great. Yes, it takes a bit more time to pack up putting them in bags, but the realism is unmatched. They are actuall holding up better than the Avery/GHG full bodies I bought at the same time. The group I hunt with runs somewhere around 225 hardcores and these guys kill geese. The motion stakes are also unbelievable. I would spend a little extra on thses dekes anyday...I plan on 8 dozen more for next fall