• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NAA instructor training...

ghotierman

Is anyone on this board NAA certified level 1 or 2 or more?

Wanting to get at least level 2 certification myself to train other instructors.

Anyone else interested in level 2 trainging?....I'm considering putting a training session together here at the shop if I can get enough participants to make it worth instructors time.

I know there's some teaching archers out there!...

You can e-mail the NAA through this link:

NAA Contacts and Certifications

There are a few in this state that are certified as a level 2 and are teaching classes to individuals in the new archery in schools program. To teach the archery in schools you need to be NAA certified as a level 1. Therefore some classes have recently been offered to create level 1 certified instructors in the state of Minnesota so this program can take off to introduce more young archers to the sport. I would be careful when being coached by level 1 as this is easy to obtain and often times are not very knowledgeable.

Hope this helps.