• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

grizzly

TV BOY

when i bought my kodiak 450 they only wanted 500 more for the grizz. should have bought the grizz, my kodiak cost 6000 and the grizz was 6500 at tousley, i think there was a yamaha instant rebate at the time, personally i do not like tousley due to my last experience with them but whatever.

usually you can get into a standard model for around 6400 to 6600. the camo and SE are around 500 to 700 more. Plus other things to think about if it has a winch on it or plow or wheels and tires, then the price will rocket up in a hurry.

bought mine in 2002, it was 6800. I don't think they have increased much, so look for the deals. just remeber, if you are using this for ice fishing, get after market tires, so try to swing a deal with better tires.

Remember if you get bigger aftermarket tires that tire chains only go up to 25" tires and can be a great asset on slick ice!On the other hand you could always throw in a few studs to help in the traction area.I bought a 2003 Grizz last year and paid $6299.00 without tax or anything.I recently bought a Suzuki King Quad 700 Fuel Injection for $6399.00 which was cheaper than the Grizzly price of $6599.00.