• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pheasants in St. Cloud???

My soon to be Brother in law wants me to take him wing shooting. His family owns 200+ acres by St. Cloud. I am wondering if Pheasants hang out that far north. It looks as if Grouse is closed up there. Looking to get him into birds.

yes shartail is not open in this area. since the ruffled grouse are on there lowest part of there 10 year cycle, its almost impossible to find the ruffs anywhere south of mille lacs. I have noticed through years of hunting, that when the cycle hits its low end, any grouse hunting is up north, as it is now. during the high cycle we have goog gunning in this area as well.

I hope that you all will be out after pheasants, the only other species worth the hunt would be rabbits and squirels.