• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

need equipment advice

island guy

Because of family stuff, I had to give up bow hunting 20 years ago. It's now time to get back into it. The technology of the sport has passed me by! Any advice on helping me outfit myself would be appreciated.

I'm a left-hander with a limited income. I used to shoot a lot but haven't picked up a bow in 20 years.

Thanks for any help.

island. start checking out archery shops and even cabelas for used equipement and or deals on new. being that you are a lefty it will limit what is out there some what, but do some checking. try the stuff out !! the basics of bows are still the same , but now you have high let-offs, all kinds of rests,sights, arrows etc. start shopping nad have some fun doing it! del

Island Guy,

We have several left handed bows (Renegade, Buckmaster and Bear) in stock that we are looking to sell at 25% off. If you are ever in Bemidji stop on by and we would be happy to set you up.

Mark

Bluewater Bait & Sports

801 Washington Ave. SE

Bemidji, MN 56601

218-444-BAIT (2248)

www.bluewater-bait.com