• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Zercom? Help!!!!

dirk

Question

I bought a new Zercom Colorpoint three years ago and that was the last year Hummingbird made them. My transducer is shot and I need to find a new one. I contacted hummingbird and they no longer carry the transducer. where should I go!!! Any ideas, I tried most of the sporting good stores around St. Cloud and no luck. Should have bought a Vexilar. Thanks for the help

2 answers to this question

Dirk, can you take a picture of transduce connector ?

I had several Zercom transducers, I have to see if I still have them. They are trolling motor ducers, but they work same as ice ducer.

Dirk - I hope you find another transducer for your Point.. And when you do sell it on hsolist immediately if it's functioning properly and take the money and get the MarCum LX-1 or LX-3. As a past Colorpoint user the MarCum line will give you that same crisp thin line display your used to on your colorppoint but with more vibrant colors and you'll have zoom options if you go with the LX-3. Consider this if you upgrade. You will not be disappointed with the LX-3 and your friends will want one too.