• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Free Seminar with Terry "Tackle" Tuma 11.23

mnrstrider

Whoops I was told about this one a couple weeks ago, I forgot to post it blush.gif

11.23.04 Gander Mountain, Lakeville 7-8pm

Ice fishing for Slab Crappies and Blue gills

I had the pleasure of attending the last seminar Mr. Tuma put on, and it was well, well worth my time and put fish in my boat. smile.gif Want to put more fish on the ice? Come on out learn something, and hey it's free. Terry is a great guy and will take the time to answer question, specific to what you want to know.

I'll be there as always grin.gif

Nope, I wish... you'll have to come out, or talk a Gander Mountain closer to you into having Terry out to their store, although the new ganders have great spaces for these types of events.

For me these seminars are part of my prepping for ice..

Terry is a very nice guy. I grew up going to his seminars and learning tips and techniques from him. We've had a few indepth conversations the last couple years and he knows his stuff thats for sure. He's always willing to help you out.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson