• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey, bhorn!

I moved from Tonica (pop. 650 and 9 miles south of LaSalle-Peru on I-39) to Brooklyn Park in 1987. My son and I fished in the Kraus-Anderson Walleye Classic in Bemidji in June. Had a great time. Hope to be coming back up there for the 2005 tournament.

I just had to pipe in here.

I'm a transplant from Aurora to Northern Wisconsin. I've been up here for about 15 yrs now and would never think of moving back to that rat race again.

I do miss fishing the Fox and Lake Shabbona though.

Hey Jar Jar, your not missing much on the way of fishing on those lakes. Overcrowding to say the least. I fished shab last winter and I found the crappies but they had no size. Can`t wait to get back to Minnesota and catch some real fish. Fish On

Hey Bhorn,

I posted something on the -salmo chubby forum- for you but found this one. Are you going to make it up here for another ice series event? I am originally from Woodstock. Fished alot of farm ponds and small lakes when I lived down there. I've gotta say though, MN fishing rocks. Let me know when you are heading up here again. It would be fun to fish with you on the ice again. The Mille Lacs event was alot of fun, did you end up keeping the Lx3 you won? I know you already had one.

YHD

I'm literally a cast away (20 ft.)from the water at my house. If you sit at the kitchen table and look out the front window it appears as though you are on a houseboat!! You can't see land just water.

Bruce

P.S. Plus the fishing isn't bad either!

bhorn, I have some good fishing in some stripmine clubs down around Wilmington and Braidwood maybe we could hook up for some fishing this year. Plus Mazonia aint that far from Braidwood. Now all we need is some dang ice. I can't sleep cause of it. I've had my gear packed and ready to go since about July.